Monday, March 06, 2006

F-U-N = B-A-R-B

Image hosting by Photobucket
Today was a little strange. As I read the newspaper
first thing in the morning, I sorta plan out my day.
Sundays have always been a sports day. My sport
that is in season is car racing. NHRA drag racing and
NASCAR Nextel cup is what I usually watch. I realized
there were NO RACES on TV today! I thought that would
mean a boring day. But no, Barbara came through with
the need for some birthday cards. So we spent a fun few
hours laying out, pasting up and printing up several
cards needed for March. It was a lot more fun than any
car races could have possibly been. It's always fulfilling
to create stuff, especially with Barb by my side!

on a side note...
Let me get this straight...
Three 6 Mafia - "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp"
won the academy Award for "Best Song Of The Year"...
Good God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine