Friday, February 24, 2006

Decisions... Decisions!

We finally have decided to step up to Broadband IP.
Actually, we finally found an IP that serves our area
for a reasonable price. Now the decision comes down
to a WIRED or WIRELESS router. this allow both
computers internet access at the same time. I decided
WIRED, as it's cheaper and we don't move our computers
around anyway. Now my search to find to best value for a
Router. I want something inexspensive but works well.
Hey, if I can save $20, it works for me.
.
THE HUNT IS ON!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, Do you have a Fry's up there? They had the Linksys wireless router for $49, had to pick one up after mine died.... again.

KK6ME (jim)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing... testing....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine