Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day Weekend

Dawn came up friday from Southern California to spend a couple of nights. We haven't seen her in a while and it was a nice visit. She brought her ex-boyfriend Craig along and I haven't seen him for over 10 years!
I really had a bad case of "Old timers" disease and kept refering to Craig as "Chris" (Jenny's husbands name). No matter how hard I tried, I kept inadvertently saying "Chris". It was very embarrassing. I finally had to write "Craig" on my palm as a cheat sheet.
SHEESH!!!
Saturday, Jenny and Jacob came over to stay for a couple of nights. It is always a treat and makes Barbara very happy when they visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine