Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rainy Daze

It rained all day today so we stayed inside where it was warm and dry. We called NetVelocite to make the appointment to install Broadband access for our computers. I'm really looking forward to the extra speed, Dial-up is brutal at times.

We watched "Grey's Anatomy" from last night at lunch today. It is my favorite show this season. We watched "Deal or No Deal" this evening. It's just OK mindless entertainment that doesn't require much from the viewer. You don't have to answer questions or follow a plot or anything. It's just a bare bones Greed show.

Late night, I worked on this blog. Since I don't really know much HTML, I'm learning on the fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine