Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Stuff Indeed!

I am making headway as I fumble around trying to figure
out this HTML. I am continually trying to put new things
in this blog. Not knowing what I'm doing, I'm actually kinda
proud of what I've achieved in a short time.


Today I added a guestbook and a cool email link. I tweaked
the links with hotlink pictures. I took Barb's advice and made
a little thing to show what music is playing in the background.
All in all, I'm satisfied with my progress.


I even used my own GOOGLE search for the 1st time!
COOL!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi daddy,

love the new sight. sorry i have not called, thinking of you both.
we are doing well. you guys look great. love and kisses lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine