Monday, October 16, 2006

Late....


The Sunday's that the NHRA Drag Races are on TV are better Sunday's for me 'cause I really enjoy watching Drags on TV. Many times the start of the races may be pushed back because the previous sporting event is running long. I understand but never like it. Today's Drags were preceded by a soccer match and I was checking in on them to make sure my Drags would be on time. It was all good, the match was over in time and I was all set for my races. NOT! They broke in with a PGA golf thing that was running long on ABC! In order to keep ABC on schedule they just shifted it to ESPN (which is OWNED by ABC) and my races were an HOUR and 50 minutes late starting. Geez! Golf....BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chet Atkins - Imagine